September 20, 2022 at 4:24 pm #5057Pam and CarlParticipant
29 ft 1972 Cascade 29, KA-HA-SI
Incredible price on this member boat. Part of the renovation was to add a swimstep, making the total length on thie 30′ 10″
Ka Ha Si can be seen on Walk 4 Slip 4 and/or Call Pam at 503-668-8524 or knock on our door on Walk 4.
Cascade 29’ 1972 with major renovation by Becker Enterprises 2018 see list below
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Beam: 9 ft
Fuel Type: Diesel
Max Draft: 4 ft 5 in
Bottom: Gel coat removed, 2 coats epoxy
The following is a list of many, but not all of what was done to restore the boat in 2018:
1. Repairthe dry rot in the deck, anp·replace yvit foam core
2. Pull all the deck hardware, drill out the old holes, fill them with epoxy.
3. Reinstall the deck hardware_,with all new fasteners, using the epoxy cast hole method prior to install
4. Repair clamp strip and install new toe rails
5. Install new Jib Tracks
6. Install new traveJer
7. Design and instan new Propane locker, and hoses
8. Design and install new stern extension
9 Design and install custom swim ladder
10. Install all new windows and Portlights
11. Refinish hatch boards
12. Install new Through-Hulls and valves
13. lnstal1 new hoses for the head and Engine exhaust
14. Install new bilge pumps
15. Install new DC electrical panel and wiring.
16. Owner installed new AC wiring
17. Cut hull back to inspect chain plates.
18. Sanded and faired bottom, and applied a vinylester resin coat
19. Painted bottom and keel with Epoxy barrier coat , and new bottom paint
20. Sanded, and repaired the hull, deck, and cabin. Applied a vinylester coat and prepped for painting
21. Sprayed on Paint Primer, faired, and applied Base coat color with 5 coats of Clear Sikkens paint
22. Fully glass the hull to deck joint for a leak free joint
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.