Sea trial and break in completed. Good news, everything worked as desired with no leaks. I can finally say the re-power/re-tank project is complete. I started the engine for the first time on June 12th. Roxana and I took Smoothie out of her slip for the first time this year on Sunday June 14th. We ran her up to buoy 18 and back while following the manufacturers procedures.
15 mins at 50% power
15 mins at 75% power
15 mins at 100% power
Now starts the build out. Hope to have the new engine room/companion way done before Lazy Days.
Also if you reply, please reply to all so it hits this forum so others can participate. Thanks.